Employers: How can you make staffing easier in Florida & Georgia?
You have projects to run, deadlines to meet and orders to fill. So what happens when you need to find and hire the best talent—individuals with proven skills and the right personality for your company?
You call Future Force. Any time.
We provide quality employees. Rapid response. Customized service. And more!
We deliver candidates who will exceed your expectations along with:
- Fast turnaround – we fill job requests within one hour
- Constant contact – We’re on call 24/7, so you can reach out any time.
- Iron-clad guarantee – If you’re not completely satisfied with our employee’s performance during the first four hours, we will release and replace that employee at no charge to you.
Choose Your Staffing Solution:
- Short- and long-term temporary employees.
- Last minute fill-ins, vacation coverage, project specialists and seasonal help.
- All Future Force associates are personally interviewed, skill tested, drug tested and reference checked to ensure they meet your requirements.
- Test new employees on a temporary basis before you commit to a full-time hiring decision.
- Reduce your chances of making hiring mistakes.
- Spread your hiring costs over an extended period of time.
Direct Hire Staffing
- Shorten your search for highly skilled full-time employees.
- Future Force recruits and screens candidates on your behalf.
- Only the most qualified candidates will be referred to you for final evaluation.
- You’ll gain access to a deeper pool of talent while reducing the time, expense and aggravation associated with hiring.
- There is NO COST until you decide to hire someone we refer.
- Reduce your personnel administration costs and employment liabilities by payrolling employees through Future Force.
- We issue the paychecks, calculate and pay the tax withholdings, and assume responsibility for any disability, unemployment, or workers’ compensation claims filed by an employee.
A Future Force representative will work on-site at your company to handle all of your staffing needs.
- Screening, interviewing, drug testing and skills testing of all candidates
- Day-to-day coordination of your temporary workforce
- Coordination of all training requirements
- Timecard and payroll management
Single Source Management
- Eliminate the administrative overhead of dealing with multiple vendors and place all your orders for staffing with Future Force.
- We will also partner with and manage other vendors when needed for hard-to-fill and time-sensitive orders.
Safety Consulting and Training
- Our goal is to help you create and maintain a safe and healthy work environment. We can educate you and your employees about occupational safety and health standards to reduce work-related injuries. We offer safety training, certification and on-site inspection of your company to ensure all OSHA standards are met.